Allie Wagner is a Boise based professional organizer with a flair for décor. After a successful career as a corporate relocation manager, Allie reignited her passion of making beautiful, organized spaces for others.
Every aspect of organizing and design is rewarding for Allie, whether it’s working with a homeowner preparing to sell, assisting those with life changes or settling a transferee into a new home. She finds joy in helping clients declutter, simplify, and create peaceful space in their lives. She is a member of Professional Organizers Association and is certified in Redesign and Staging.
Allie is a self starter who enjoys life as a wife, mother, clutter buster, creative cooking enthusiast, beach lover and life balance seeker.
In Allie’s experience, organizing and interior design go hand in hand, creating
both function and style for her clients.
- I respect my clients, their spaces and remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- Any and all client information is held with the utmost confidentiality and not shared with anyone.
- If other professionals are needed, I do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and companies.
- Client testimonials and/or photos are used only with explicit permission by the client.
- All fees are explained in advance and never hidden.